why loving hearts for all?
in 2017, around 10 south asian families in austin,tx came together in search of support for their specially-abled loved ones. in just 3 years, the community has grown to around 100 families. loving hearts for all was born out of a need to properly scale and serve this ever-growing community.
To create a world where every specially-abled child and adult can live as the best versions of themselves.
- Matching each individual’s interests with jobs/internships/volunteer opportunities
- Housing/Living arrangements for those children transitioning into adulthood.
- Partnering up with organizations to provide vocational skills and volunteering positions for our kids.
- Active advocacy for what we believe in
- Unconditional Compassion
- Each individual deserves to live with dignity and respect